…and I am absolutely boiling. Like to the point of being irritated. My colleagues are wrapped up and I am walking around sweating in a shirt. I can’t feel it per se but someone touched me and said I was radiating heat. To be fair their skin felt freezing cold and so comforting to touch. Ahhh.
Fever game strong this week. It’s on and off. Comes and goes. Sunday was my worst day though, I got so dehydrated and dizzy I basically passed out and created this whole scene for my family which was fun for them. I like to spice up their life now and then.
I’ve said it before but I really do have the worst immune system in the world which is not helped by the fact that I basically work in a germ hub. Still, I soldiered on and went to work because my new year’s rez is to improve my work ethic. Not.
I do however want to;
1. Finish a lip balm. I buy them, use half, then misplace or forget about them.
2. Stop giving people the time of day. This essentially means if someone is being a prick. Tell them. Don’t sugar coat it to spare their feelings. Here’s a practice run: “you’re a prick, stop being one.” Oh, that felt beautiful.
3. Somehow improve my immune system. Any recommendations? I feel like I spelt that word very wrong. Good thing I don’t impart wisdom for a living or anything.
4. Finish cups of tea. Not let them get cold, re-heat repeatedly then tip in the sink.
5. Remember less people’s birthdays… it’s getting ridiculous how many people I have to buy ish for which brings me on to…
6. Be better with money, *remembers bank balance, closes eyes in horror*
7. Don’t impress anyone. Least of all employers. They only see
who what they want to see and nothing else. Why bother?
8. Really get into minimalism. Read: own less shit.
9. Get into the recycling hype. Or at least try.
10. Not to get attached to humans. Only things. And cats.