Because that’s a healthy activity to do, clearly. Read: it is not, please don’t try this at home.
1. I am very emotional. This makes people uncomfortable, I think.
2. I am slow af. I do everything at a royal like pace. You know those people that walk slow infront of you at the mall? That’s me. I have little legs, ok?
3. I over share online. I am aware of this in case you were concerned for my well being. I like to think it’s okay because I hide behind this anonymity cloak but even that’s slipping now. Stupid trusting self.
4. I am overly anxious about everything. Driving, socialising, bowling (!!) which makes me an awkward person to be around / include in events. Hence why I seldom impose myself on anyone.
5. I almost never make the 1st move i.e. I hardly message people first. I always wait to be messaged which makes me sound like the biggest prick on the planet. It’s not even cockiness. It’s legit because if I feel like I’ve disturbed anyone it plays on my mind all day. On the flipside though, if anyone messages me, even if I am busy I make time. Which is stupid. Don’t do that guys.
6. I talk too much especially if you and I are tight. Though, in 2008 I had a bout of silence where I basically said very little for months. It was ah-mazing. I try every year to replicate this experiment but I’m just a chatty ba*tard now.
7. I give people nicknames and terms of endearment without their permission. I don’t mind it done to me per se. But I feel this is something that would annoy people?
8. I swear. A lot.
*please feel free NOT to add to these or confirm or deny them. Think of man’s self esteem I beg you 😂