Because why not.
1. Pain / being ill – It could be a cold that’s left me bunged up or… any physical pain really. I will sit alone in my room and cry like a wounded puppy. Then I will cry that my pain theeshold is shite.
2. Cutting my hair – okay. So my mum nagged me to do it once and I relented. The regret was instant. I was going to a wedding that night and saw a girl with long hair and I may have shed a tear because I missed mine. That said, I AM thinking of cutting my hair again… and I’m scared. It takes ages to grow back.
3. Losing people – I don’t mean to death. I mean because the little gits abandoned me. Or, because I have decided I need to exit their life. Sometimes these things have to happen and yet I will sit and mourn your loss for days. It shouldn’t be that way coz if people walk out screw ’em. And if you walk out you have to deal with the consequences of that decision like an adult. Which I am… ish.
4. Arguments – I don’t even mean when I have them. If people I love are arguing / shouting I will sit and stress myself to tears.
5. Being tormented about how negative I am. I hate how it has become socially acceptable to tell people off for being negative. Positive people irk me sometimes and yet I don’t go around telling them to stop being positive all the time do I?!