Internet history is a bitch ain’t it.
1. Akshay Kumar – I can’t even… I think I was trying to find out how old he was. My grandmother and I were trying to work out whether he was older than the Khan trio or not. Because we are cool people.
2. Perennial Rhinitis- I don’t even know what it is. I think I was helping a colleague spell it.
3. Firefighter one word or two- because I wasn’t sure ok?
4. Contractions- I meant the ones in grammar. Google decided to throw me an image of a woman writhing in pain… I was viewing it on a projected screen… in a room full of children.
5. Meaningful “Would you rather” questions- becuase I was doing an interview with self post and Google was showing me shitty questions like; would you rather have legs as long as fingers or fingers as long as legs…
6. Escobar- … don’t even ask. I heard his name referenced a lot on a show I was watching so I got curious. Let me save you the search; he’s a columbian drug lord.
7. Morello cherries- had them on pancakes last week and then had a brief moment of panic that they had alcohol in them. I only know regular cherries ok.
8. Work- woke up feeling unwell and wanted to call in sick. Forgot work’s number so instead of typing work into contacts, did it on Google…