-if after all these weeks ya’ll still remember who the hell I am.
I would like to apologise for this absence and just blame work for not only taking up all my time but my energy as well. I have a writer’s block too which does not help. But here comes a mind numbinly easy post;
1. What’s your favorite candle scent? Anything that smells edible. Vanilla Frosting is the one these days!
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Um, Mindy Kaling?
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? None. Why would I want them as my brothers when I could have them as something else?!
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? Dinosaur numbers probably.
5. Do you know a hoarder? Yes, me.
6. Can you do a split? Not without splitting some vessles; so no.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? Fun fact; I have never been on a bike. Ever. So now I don’t know how to ride one.
8. How many oceans have you swam in? Another fun fact; I can’t swim, I just stand in the water when I go to the beach.
9. How many countries have you been to? Like four?
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? Nope.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? Ruqaya or Leah.
12. What would you name your son if you had one? Tariq or Nadeem.
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? F…
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? Detective Conan.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? Never celebrated it.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? The first and last, yes.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? I happen to have both actually. I am always told this.
18. Did your mother go to college? I believe so.
19. Are your grandparents still married? Paternal are no more. My maternal grandmother is now a widow.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? Nay.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Of course.
22. What’s the first amusement park you’ve been to? Al-hoban – Yemen.
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? Italian.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Grey and not because of Grey.
25. Is your father bald? No.
26. Do you know triplets? I don’t even know twins.
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? The Notebook.
28. Have you ever had Indian food? Like everyday…
29. What’s the name of your favorite restaurant? I don’t have any at the moment.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? Nay.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ’s, etc.)? Nope.
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? Mohamed or Khaled.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? Tam.
34. Who’s your favorite person in the world? No one.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? Suburbs…
36. Can you whistle? Not very well.
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? No. It has to be pitch black.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? I have started to.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? I should but I do not.
40. What medical conditions do you have? Well that’s a bit personal 🤔
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? As a patient? Once.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? No actually.
43. Where do you buy your jeans? Wherever it’s cheap 😂
44. What’s the last compliment you got? “You’re pretty but you frown a lot…”
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? Only for an hour then poof; gone.
46. What flavor tea do you enjoy? Karak.
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? One; I know.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? Islam inshallah.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn’t real? Don’t celebrate Christmas so never believed in him but was a fan of his work.
50. Why do you have a tumblr? Why do you assume I do?
Found these online. I forget where now. Just Googled random questions because I am sad like that.