…that I became aware of and annoyed by but are not specifically relevant to just the year 2016. These are annoying in all years.
1. Using the word “cheeky” as a prefix to everything. Cheeky nap, cheeky coffee, cheeky take away. STOP.
2. Spelling woman as women and than as then. Though to be fair. I have caught myself doing this. So annoying.
3. Drivers that don’t flash / wave at you in gratitude when you give them way. Excuse me! I am pissing off the guy behind me for you!
4. Poor ass customer service. Don’t do it. If you made the choice to work in retail then it is the law that you are friendly. Period point blank.
5. Dear voices of the drive-thru intercom thing; let me finish giving you the specifics of my order before you interrupt to repeat it to me!
6. Dear people at taxi booking desks; do not recite pick up and drop off information to me like I am a robot when I ask a specific question. Not everything has to be recited from a script. A little human interaction never killed anyone.
7. If you take it, it’s borrow – if you give it, it’s lend. So no, I cannot borrow you a pen.
8. Playing media content out loud in public; use headphones, spare yourself people’s aggro. Everybody’s already looking for excuses to get angry.
9. ATM machines that have withdrawal charges. You’re making me buy my own money?
10. People that don’t flush the toilet in public bathrooms. Are you trying to be funny? Are you 5? What’s your beef?
11. Cling film.
12. People who attend exciting events and send you photos of everything going on without you requesting this service. What’s with all this salt you’re pouring on my wound homie?
13. People that think confrontation is healthy. Likewise people that give you the silent treatment. Grow up.
14. Whatsapp group politics (i.e. they hate on you when you leave) and the sheer volume of useless content.
15. Attacking anti-social people. Having social anxiety is not the same as being a “party pooper”
16. How ordering anything larger than the smallest size drink in coffee chains suddenly means you are getting a big cup of milk. Ya’ll need to sort out your coffee to milk ratio. Same with hot chocolate.
What pisses you guys off? Vent to me in the comments below. It’s free.