Because this interviewing myself malark is turning into an obsession 😂
1. If a close family member or friend got extremly ill, how would you handle the situation?
Why lie? A lot of crying would be involved. Then a lot of praying and doing charity and trying to be supportive of this person. Then cry some more. If you’re not getting the picture yet; I am someone who clearly has their shit together.
2. If you had one day left in this world, how would you spend it?
Is it crazy that praying would make an appearance again in this one? I guess asking people’s forgiveness & attempt to clear any debts. If I was guaranteed heaven though, then I’d like to change my answer.
3. What is your favorite disney movie?
Toss between Beauty and the Beast and The Lion King.
4. What is the worst thing someone has ever done to you?
Well, this is a healthy question. Someone kept me in the dark once about a certain matter that they should’ve told me about. The worst part is when they told me several days later, they were completely ignorant about how hurt I was. Actually, no the worst part was seeing them four days in a row, looking them in the eye whilst knowing they were lying to me. Ugh.
5. Who named you?
6. When was the last time you were sad and why were you sad?
Yesterday; I’m having some underappreciated feels right now that are getting me down.
8. What do you love for breakfast?
For me, it’s not so much what I love to eat. It’s the someone else making it for me that I truly heart. You can’t go wrong with any cooked breakfast, I feel.
9. What is the first thing you notice about people?
I encountered the same question in another post I did and God knows what I said. But I have a new one; whether they are funny or not.
10. What is the least favorite thing about yourself?
Confidence, lack of.
11. Do you miss someone a lot right now?
12. Who is it?
Someone I was went to school with who seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. Seriously even Facebook couldn’t locate them.
13. Which is your most recent favorite song?
Any from Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.