Nah, mandem, I feel like at this point, this should be an actual segment on my blog. I used to do it for my own amusement and boredom, that being said, some of you, albeit very few, are enjoying the madness.
Disclaimer; I am not famous, just a nutter interviewing herself because she is going through a severe writer’s block
1.What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
I’ve had the misfortune of telling someone I don’t like them before and it didn’t feel so great. I feel like if you love someone, the declaration itself should come really easy to you.
2. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Carbohydrates and Complaining. Maybe I should write a book with that title.
3. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
I don’t know how? That sucker would definitely die if I was left in charge.
4. What makes you bored?
You know those people who say; I don’t have time to get bored? Yeah who is funding their lies because man, I could write a book, so much bores me. Work is the biggest culprit these days. Unless my boss is reading; love ya boo, how about that raise?
5. Which is your favourite four-legged creature and why?
I dislike ALL animals and am very scared of them. However, my Grandmother has sort of adopted a lot of stray cats lately and being around them has lessened that fear some what.
6. Do you like spicy food and why?
I mean I have Indian roots so yeah, but my tolerance levels have deteriorated over the years.
7. Are you old-fashioned?
8. Something or someone you miss the most from childhood?
My cousins I guess.
9. Are you usually late, early or right on time?
I try to be early always, but then life happens.
10. Are you happy with your life for the most part right now?
I am training myself to be, Alhamdulilah (praise be to Allah) for what we have, though it seems like nothing, it is plenty more than what others have
11. You can have one of the following two things: trust/love?
I think living without trust can potentially drive you to the brink of insanity.
12. Tell me about your favourite book, magazine or comic?
I used to read a magazine / comic called Majed when I was younger and still try to acquire a copy whenever I am in an Arabic country- though it is way too modern now. Please holla if you know it too!
13. Tell me about someone you envy?
It is not a specific person. Pretty much anyone who looks like they have their shit together, especially career-wise, I will envy. My life is pretty chaotic right now.
14. Tell me about something you’ve achieved?
Graduated I guess. Though it has not benefited me much in life so far, other than place me in debt.
15. Tell me about the worst punishment you had when you were a child?
I wasn’t allowed to go to my best friend’s birthday party at last minute because I sassed. Boo.
16. Do you like chocolate?
Sadly, yes. My bmi curses me for it.
17. Do you like rainy days or snowy winter days more?
Rainy days when I am indoors watching it from the window. Snowy days when I am out.
18. Name 3 things in nature you find most beautiful?
Rain (when I am indoors seriously cannot stress this point enough), the winter sun as it’s warmth is much needed and everything about Autumn.
19. Which are your 2 favourite careers and why?
Photography and Writing. What do you mean why? Because they are so rewarding and people can appreciate your work world wide! One day inshallah.
20. Which is the hardest thing you ever had to do?
Live away from my family for 8 months.
21. When was the last time you lied and to whom and why?
I mean I lie to smooth a lot of situations over to maintain the peace. Unfortunately, this means I do it frequently.
22. Tell me about something you really regret?
Maybe not meeting more people or making more friends when I was younger. I like being a lone, I do, but sometimes, it’s like rah, this silence is deafening.
23. What scares you the most and why?
The thought of dying and not making it to heaven, because I would be screwed. Losing people I love is a biggie of course. May Allah s.w.t. protect them all.
24. What do you do in your free time?
This, apparently. I used to read but do so less now. I take photos and write. Oh and eat *hides face in shame*
25. Which is your favourite part of the human face and why?
The eyes obviously. I think noses are so annoying to look at.
26. Which is your favourite body part of the human body and why?
The collar bone, don’t even ask me why. But for guys it’s shoulders I think.
27. Tell me about a mistake you made?
I let my emotions dictate my actions a lot more than I should. This made me allow people to enter my life that did not belong there. It has also made me gate-crash the lives of people around whom I did not belong. Rah, that went from 0 to deep real quick.
28. If you could do anything OR wish for anything that would come true, what would you wish?
To be a photographer, or an author. A successful one.
29. Whats your middle name?
I don’t have one.
30. How big is your bed?
It’s big for a UK single I guess.
31. What music are you listening to right now?
Nothing, watching a video by my recent favourite YouTuber; Asha Everyday.
32. What are the last 4 digits in your cell phone number?
5 6 7 8 – no lie. Ok one of those digits is a lie.
33. What was the last thing you ate?
I am eating gummy bears as I type this.
34. Tell me about your favourite music / song / band?
Charlie Puth – We don’t talk anymore. I like that song.
35. Tell me about something you would happily do again?
I would do college again, I had so much fun.
36. Name your 5 favourite foods?
37. Good questions to ask People to Know Them More?
I guess questions about their childhood. Or; if you were not in the job you were in, what would you do.
38. Do you like to shop?
Not for clothes no. Homeware stuff, gifts and food- yeah.
39. How often do you go online?
Too often. In this day and age? Come on.
40. Tell me about someone you really admire?
They are travelling the world and doing a job they love.