All the time really… but “this week” makes for a catchier title. And you know how I get about having snazzy titles, guys! Alhamdulilah for the abundance of blessings in my life! Here are a few that put a smile on my face this week;
- Remember that social media fight I wrote about like yonks ago? Well, that person got in touch today in response to a message I left them to clear the air that day (which they missed) and we did just that; we cleared the air and were civil to one another. How refreshing is that?!
- I try and say Alhamdulilah (praise be to God) for life’s little joys, frequently. But I think my sincerest Alhamdulilah is uttered when I am in the comfort of my bed after a long, hard day. I am therefore grateful I have a comfortable cocoon to retire to every night!
- A little letter/ post card exchage with a friend I made on Blog world; BeingWoke, the mind boggles at your creativity- mashallah!
- One week off work starting now! I am so grateful for this! The last six weeks at work have been postivley draining and I NEED this break!
- Lush Baths- submerging yourself in hot water is a relaxation technique on it’s own merit- regardless of whether you use products or not. But when you do, it nourishes the psychological part of your brain that doesn’t often get TLC. You will see what I mean with the pic below. This week I am grateful for me time!
What are you grateful for fellow blogger. Tell me 😊 don’t be shy 😀 seriously don’t ignore me 😑
Have a lovely weekend 😆!