-if no one put a stop to it (my mother!), if I lived in my own place / had the space and if I had the money!
- MUGS- I am a sucker for funny / quirky / quotes-filled and unusual mugs. I feel it adds to the drinking experience and everytime I see one I like I HAVE to own it. I got this number as a birthday present. I am more of a tea drinker these days but I love the purple 💜
- BOOKS- For as long as I can remember, I have always wanted to own a room that had books on every wall. The sight is so pleasing to me. But eventually, things got out of hand and I had to succumb to purchasing a Kindle 📖
- LETTER WRITING SETS- I have no legitimate explanation for accumalating these other than I love them! I have no one to write letters to buy I cannot resist them 📝
- NOTEBOOKS- This habit I have had since I was a teenager. I buy notebooks on the premise that I have something to write in them but it is 2016 and 96% of them are all blank! 📚
- TEA- Mostly Green teas. But without finishing one, I always discover another that I want to try. Recently bought one with packaging that I adore but at almost £5 for 15 teabags it is pretty extortionate! ☕
Is there anything that you unintentionally end up hoarding / collecting without neccessarily meaning to? Let me know in the comments!