What the title says!
I generally feel that new year’s resolutions can sometimes set you up to fail and that’s never a good start to the year. I do see the appeal of making them, don’t get me wrong; new year- fresh start and all that.
I have never had that much success with them so this list is mainly for the lol’s. Cannot believe I just used that phrase. On that note, let us begin;
- Travel somewhere & document the experience. Anywhere! Just get out of town for a breather. I haven’t been anywhere since Jordan and for someone who loves travel as much as I do, this is just sad.
- Talk less. I feel like I talk a lot of rubbish lately and I hate that habit on anyone so the possibility of me doing it disturbs me a little.
- Not to care what people say anymore, because boy do I let EVERYONE have a say in my life. It stops this year, I hope, inshallah.
- Be less addicted to YouTube and the internet in general. I am not harming anyone with this habit per se but the time could be used more wisely.
- This one I hate the most but here it goes; get my weight to a point where I never need to go on another diet / weight loss mission ever again in my life.
That’s it. What are your new year’s resolutions? 😆 Don’t ignore me please 😑 Thank you very muchly 😉