Or helpful, understanding, empathetic and all the other beautiful qualities that make you a decent human being but get abused by others…
- People walk all over you at every given oppurtunity because they know you will either not pick up on it or be ‘too nice’ to say something.
- People talk down to you- last week I got told that I was “good for nothing” as a “joke” I was speechless how my habit of not being confrontational has made people think they can say anything to me and get away with it.
- Your opinion, in the rare occasion it is asked for or you offer it, seldom counts.
- People take libreties with your belongings because they assume you “won’t mind.”
- When they need help, people rush to find you but when you need help everyone seems to have lost your address…
Finally, I hope none of you know anyone who treats you like this. No one deserves that… you are worthy of being treated right no matter who you are.