-responsible for bringing me a lot of traffic. Well, I say a lot, what I mean is a ‘healthy’ amount, shall we say? I am way off ‘a lot.’ Still, one day hopefully eh? Before I delve right in, I wanna point out that I use the word possible in the title for a reason; because I don’t actually know. But also this post is just supposed to be a bit of fun.
Now that is out of the way; here are 5 reasons why I believe the masses tend to like my ‘5 reasons/ things/ thoughts etc’ posts. Quick side note to let you, the dear masses, know I am grateful for every like, even more so grateful for every comment!
- Lists are easy on the eye. So when we see a mostly numbered or bullet pointed post, maybe we favour reading it to big blocks of writing.
- I think I unintentionally dial up the sarcasm when I am doing these types of posts and this seems to go down very well with you especially when I was being a stupendous ray of sunshine in 5 reasons why I am not a morning person.
- Relatable emotions- when I wrote 5 perks of not wearing make up I sort of anticipated hate mail you know because girls seem to be more into make up than ever before. So, I was quite surprised I got several comments agreeing with me! A lot of people seemed to relate to 5 reasons why first crushes are a major pain as well.
- We are a nation of list makers; shopping lists, to-do lists, check lists and all the other lists I can’t think of right now; we love them. They help us make sense of the chaotic state of affairs we refer to as life.
- Last but not least, maybe ya’ll just lazy 😂 what do I know?
Whatever makes you click that button to read any of my posts I feel beyond flattered that you took the time to do that so thank you guys! You are awesome!
Right, best go to work I guess. Watch this space for 5 reasons I hate work…😩