- Because I ALWAYS wake up feeling tired. Doesn’t matter how early I sleep the previous night or whether or not I drank herbal tea to help me sleep I wake up looking and feeling like death’s cousin.
- Waking up to an alarm (when I DO actually hear it) is another thing; jumping out of your bed with panicked palpitations cannot be healthy for the old heart.
- Waking up for work reminds me of waking up for school and I never wanted to do that as a kid either. So when you WORK in a school, well, that makes that ‘back to school’ feeling worse x10.
- I never have the appetite to eat breakfast because again, doesn’t matter how early I wake up; I am always unrelaxed about how late I am running.
- Not eating in the morning leads to extra fatigue throughout the day. So I don’t feel fully awake until like noon.
- Cheerful People; you guys need to pipe down. For real, I get it, you belong to “Team LOVE Life” … but your piercingly shrill “Good Morning!” is making my ears bleed. And you Crest smile is blinding me. Please. A little consideration for us miserable folk.
Ergo; I am not a morning person. I feel I should point out I love the morning in the holidays when I am NOT working.