Days 26 – 29
1. Reading the Qur’aan day in day out without fail.
2. The knowledge that your Du’aa (prayer / supplication) has that much more of a chance of becoming a reality.
3. The fact that everyone genuinely makes that extra effort to be nice to one another.
4. The peace of mind and sudden clarity and purpose that life seems to have.
5. Praying Fajr (early morning prayer) on time.
These are all things that I shall strive to continue post Ramadan Inshallah (God Willing) but this list is purely an observation on my part of the actions that take place with no compromise during the holy month which makes me therefore miss them the most.